HOSPITALITY AVAILABLE ON SATURDAY & SUNDAY
The Festival of British Eventing at Gatcombe Park will provide companies with a unique opportunity to entertain their guests at a very special day out in the Cotswolds.
Hospitality facilities are available in the arenaside Event Hospitality Marquee where visitors may entertain guests.
- Admission badges, forward car parking, copy of the official competition programme, arenaside marquee with lining, flooring, carpet, cctv, plasma screens showing all the cross-country action, floral decoration, private loos and private arenaside garden area
- A short presentation on the cross-country course prior to luncheon on each day by Captain Mark Phillips.
- Morning coffee with Danish Pastries & Muffins
- Two course Buffet Luncheon
- Afternoon Tea
- All beverages and house wine included (except Champagne)
A limited number of tables for between 8 and 12 guests are available during the weekend.
For Availability & Cost please contact Gail Dale
Email firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: 01423 339423